Our leading products have crushing equipment, sand making equipment, mobile crusher;The products includes five series: crusher, sand making machine, powder grinding mill, mineral processing equipment and building materials equipment.
Aug 10 2020 the global ferrous scrap recycling market size is anticipated to reach usd 1119 million by 2027 according to a new report by grand view research inc expanding at a cagr of 17% from 2020 to 2027 increasing secondary metal production is anticipated to augment market growth.
Experience of manufacturing and installing over 2000 ore processing project globally and enjoys a high reputation in more than 160 countries and regions in the world.
Customize different models according to your needs.
We have three production bases, guarantee 100% factory price of all products.
We offer free guide technical and installation for customers.
We have professional customer service staff, ready to answer your questions about our products.
If you have any problems about our product and service,please feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you within 24 hours as soon as possible.Thank you!
All machines are divided into large, medium and small models. Different types of machines can be customized according to your own needs. Factory-direct Sale, Ship Quickly.
Oct 09 2020 some scrap yards find it scalable to focus 70% of their business on ferrous materials and the other 30% on the more valuable non-ferrous metals alternatively other scrap yards will do an even 50-50 split or they may focus largely on non-ferrous metalsits all dependent on your customers and the materials youre sourcing
Scrap waste management & recycling handling and disposing different leftover of recyclable products in clean and responsible manners and commitment to serve industrial commercial and individual customers our facilities equipped with most modern scrap metal processing equipment to assure high standard and high quality control system
Non-ferrous scrap metal recycling non-ferrous scrap does not contain iron and is not magnetic it is also more resistant to corrosion than ferrous metal non-ferrous metals ideal for recycling include aluminum aluminum alloys copper brass lead zinc stainless steel and electrical cable